A Brief Description of The Company

Launched in 2001 as part of the Datalab Systems, Datalab Hosting is a leading cloud services provider, offering cloud hosting to over 300 clients, in more than 10 different countries. Since its inception in 2001, Datalab Hosting has continued to push the market forward, bringing forth numerous innovations to the industry, like rebootless resource upgrades, and allowing for clients to choose from 18 different datacenters to host their site.

The team behind Datalab can be described as a unique bunch: with offices in Minnesota USA and Rhodes Greece, our offices span the globe, allowing for a truly global presence. Together more than 20 smiling faces step into our 2 offices each day, possessing a work ethic our clients can truly appreciate.

Fun Facts about Our Employees

  • Over 90% of our staff in Minnesota have been enrolled in a Computer Science, Information System, or CISCO certification course.
  • Our marketing department shoots an astounding 85% from the free throw line, easily beating our L1 team's average of a just 45%.
  • 60% of our team in L'viv has gone sky diving for fun, officially classifying them as adrenaline junkies.
  • 85% of our male staff has some sort of facial hair; the other 15% are unable to grow any.